Careers at Espresa
Be apart of the revolution!
Espresa is an exciting startup revolutionizing the way companies provide workplace programs with the world’s first employee programs automation platform. We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA.
Now Hiring! Growth Marketing Specialist
This position is located in Espresa’s Palo Alto, California Headquarters
Espresa is the only culture benefits platform that delivers an all-in-one experience for both HR, people organizations, and employees. Join our growing team of tenacious builders, designers, and people igniters, and help us transform companies into great places to work!
We are revolutionary
Espresa’s web and mobile platform empowers HR teams at companies like Pinterest, Pandora, Box, Okta, and Tesla with efficiently implementing, communicating, and managing a growing list of culture benefits programs:
- Wellness, fitness, and mindfulness
- Rewards and recognition
- Diversity and inclusion
- Lifestyle reimbursements
We practice what we deliver
When you become part of the Espresa team, you are helping great companies be exceptional. And Espresa practices what we put out into the world. As an Espresa employee, you’ll experience a vibrant and inclusive culture that celebrates the things that make you, you.
Be part of something big
Espresa is led by industry startup veterans with a proven track record of success and is backed by exceptional investors.
Want to be a part of Espresa’s growing family?
Your rockstar capabilities
- Optimize and execute on marketing strategies across priority channels: SEM, SEO, display advertising and content nurturing/remarketing
- Collaborate closely with Business Growth, Customer Success, and Product team to create, design, and maintain a catalog of communication assets that are prospect, client, and User focused
- Strengthen and enhance marketing attribution and reporting capabilities using Salesforce, Google Analytics, HubSpot, Moz, and other tools to effectively measure Espresa’s impact on key metrics like MQL/SAL/SQL conversion rates, sales pipeline development, and CAC
- Have a deep understanding of advertising KPIs and how to evaluate channel performance, are well versed in SEO fundamentals and are experienced in driving organic business results
- Are hands-on experience with Google Adwords, Facebook, and LinkedIn paid media platforms, retargeting platforms, and Google Analytics
- Own campaign optimization to enhance keyword targeting, campaign structure, creative and landing page A/B tests
The stuff in your DNA
- You exude positivity, are a fearless self-starter, and you work well in the pressure-cooker of a fast-paced and adventurous Silicon Valley startup
- You have a strong interest in the human capital management space
- You work well with fast shifting priorities and love handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- You are a natural at navigating large volumes of data, and have a knack and track record for turning raw data into actionable insights
- You have a growth-explosive mind with a high EQ
- You are naturally curious and a borderline obsessive learner
- You are disciplined and make time to be ahead of the curve in growth marketing technology and best practices
- You are resourceful and confident navigating ambiguity and driven to find solutions when the answer isn’t readily available, but know when to ask for help when you’re really feeling stuck or overwhelmed
- You are an amazing communicator and contributor, are comfortable giving and receiving feedback, and are excited to grow through your own experiences
The finnicky must haves
- 1-5 years of experience in SaaS B2B digital/growth marketing, preferably at a Series A+ startup
- Have a BA or BS in marketing or a quantitative discipline, or working experience in these types of roles
- Be able to commute to our Palo Alto headquarters
- Espresa offers a comprehensive benefit package that is competitive with Bay Area employers
Please send your resume and a cover letter on why you are our ideal fit to email@example.com
Customer Success Manager
Palo Alto, CA,
Are you looking to join a dynamic, Silicon Valley start-up? Consider an exciting career position with a company that prides itself on its culture, a welcoming work environment and commitment to excellence. Our revolutionary web and mobile platform allow employers to efficiently offer and manage workplace benefits and services. The platform provides an integrated solution to – Access, Security, Scheduling, Messaging, and Payment. Espresa’s intuitive interface makes every aspect of online workplace benefits management easier – for employers, for employees, and for service providers. The company is led by industry startup veterans with a proven track record and is backed by exceptional investors.
As a Customer success manager, you will own the customer relationship as the primary post-sale point of contact for our customers increasing adoption, ensuring retention and driving customer satisfaction. As a member of our Customer Success team, you will establish a trusted relationship with each assigned client and drive the value of our products and services. The right candidate is enthusiastic, drives customer demand and is truly passionate about customer advocacy. This is an exciting opportunity to influence our customers, and furthermore, directly impact ESPRESA’s overall success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Provide our customers with expert knowledge of our solutions and best practices. Be on the front lines of our customer support.
- Establish a trusted relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Collaborate with Sales and Vendor teams in order to identify potential opportunities
- Proactively assess, clarify, and fulfill customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators to aid in achieving their goals
- Program manage account escalations
- Prior experience in Inside Sales – driving demand, Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Proven ability for programming of other web-based platforms
- Proven ability to drive demand by using social media and Mailchimp
- Familiarity with working with customers of all sizes
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team member, but still a self-starter
- Perseverance – Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Time Management – Use time effectively and efficiently; value time; concentrate efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities
- 2+ years of Customer Success or Inside Sales experience
- Prior experience in closing sales deals at the executive level a plus
- You’re driven, no one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- Bachelor’s Degree or a resume of expertise
- Proficient with MS Office and Google email applications
- Proficient in other programs such as Photoshop, Mailchimp
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM Software
- Familiarity with mobile apps
ESPRESA is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Don’t see a position that matches your talents?
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll let you know if a position becomes available that matches your qualification.