Careers at Espresa
Be apart of the revolution!
Espresa is an exciting startup revolutionizing the way companies provide workplace programs with the world’s first employee programs automation platform. We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA.
Now Hiring! Copywriter and Content Specialist
This position is located in Espresa’s Palo Alto, California Headquarters
YOUR (MAD) SKILLS
- You have the ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy and on a dime
- You have experience in writing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- You take a flexible approach and have a willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of your stakeholders
- You meet and exceed deadlines and thrive in pressure cooker environments
- You are a killer at communicating and have great organizational skills
- You’ve got an eye for detail, creative, and a desire for perfection
- You’ve got strong research skills to ensure all copy is correct and accurate
- You have a passion for writing and the willingness to learn from team members and stakeholders
YOU AT YOUR CORE
- Are natural storyteller with a passion for the written word
- Can take complex ideas and simplify them into engaging content
- Write practically perfect, pleasing copy that will engage the reader
- Love receiving feedback and using it to grow and improve as a copywriter
- Are collaborative and love to work with your team to devise creative strategies
- Are adept at keeping copy consistent and on brand
- Produce creative ideas for innovative campaigns
- Are an incredibly strong editor, in fact, you have been looking for ways to improve this job description… bonus points if you do!
WHAT YOU BRING
- 1-3 years of experience writing editorial, social, and/or business copy
- Understanding of how to write for SEO
- Experience publishing to WordPress and Canva – Photoshop and the Adobe Suite are a big bonus
- Strong interest in the human capital management space, startups, and of course, adventures and experiences!
- BA/BS in marketing, social media, a balance of work and education, or a strong resume of experience in lieu of degree
YOU’RE AWESOME – SO, SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Send a cover letter that provides:
- What makes you a great candidate and why you are an awesome writer
- Why you think Espresa is a great place for you to land and produce
- A 140-character description of you in a nutshell
- Your proudest achievement to date (doesn’t have to be work related)
- Your resume and portfolio of work
Please send your resume and a cover letter on why you are our ideal fit to email@example.com
- Espresa offers a comprehensive benefits package that is competitive with Bay Area employers
ESPRESA is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Don’t see a position that matches your talents?
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll let you know if a position becomes available that matches your qualification.