Careers at Espresa
Be apart of the revolution!
Espresa is an exciting startup revolutionizing the way companies provide workplace programs with the world’s first employee programs automation platform. We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA.
Customer Success Manager
Palo Alto, CA,
Are you looking to join a dynamic, Silicon Valley start-up? Consider an exciting career position with a company that prides itself on its culture, a welcoming work environment and commitment to excellence. Our revolutionary web and mobile platform allows employers to efficiently offer and manage workplace benefits and services. The platform provides an integrated solution to – Access, Security, Scheduling, Messaging and Payment. Espresa’s intuitive interface makes every aspect of online workplace benefits management easier – for employers, for employees and for service providers. The company is led by industry startup veterans with proven track record and is backed by exceptional investors.
As a Customer success manager, you will own the customer relationship as the primary post-sale point of contact for our customers increasing adoption, ensuring retention and driving customer satisfaction. As a member of our Customer Success team, you will establish a trusted relationship with each assigned client and drive the value of our products and services. The right candidate is enthusiastic, drives customer demand and is truly passionate about customer advocacy. This is an exciting opportunity to influence our customers, and furthermore, directly impact ESPRESA’s overall success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Provide our customers with expert knowledge of our solutions and best practices. Be on the front lines of our customer support.
- Establish a trusted relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Collaborate with Sales and Vendor teams in order to identify potential opportunities
- Proactively assess, clarify, and fulfill customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators to aid in achieving their goals
- Program manage account escalations
- Prior experience in Inside Sales – driving demand, Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention
- Proven ability for programing of other web based platforms
- Proven ability to drive demand by using social media and Mailchimp
- Familiarity of working with customers of all sizes
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team member, but still a self-starter
- Perseverance – Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Time Management – Use time effectively and efficiently; value time; concentrate efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities
- 2+ years of Customer Success or Inside Sales experience
- Prior experience in closing sales deals at the executive level a plus
- You’re driven, no one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum
- Proficient with MS Office and Google email applications
- Proficient in other programs such as Photoshop, Mailchimp
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM Software
- Familiarity with mobile apps
ESPRESA is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.